The copyright of content published in the journal is governed by CC BY4. Please View License Deed here (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) and view Legal Code here (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode)
1. The journal lets others distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon your work, even commercially, as long as they credit you for the original creation.
2. The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions and that the journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
3. The journal does not charge any processing fees from the authors for publishing teh article.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We have no responsibility for content on other websites that you may find or access when using our products or services. Material available on or through other websites may be
It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of ours and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
THIS PROCESS IS FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS ONLY. Correspondence regarding other matters will not be answered.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Agent for Notice with the following information (your "Notice"):
Note: If you are asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the intellectual property right at issue (for example, ‘trademark’).
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
In some circumstances, in order to notify the subscriber, account holder or host who provided the allegedly infringing content which we have removed, we may forward a copy of a valid notice including name and email address to the subscriber or account holder.
Our Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org