16-18 july 2018
Chiang Mai University, Chiangmai, Thailand.
“Advances in fixed point and optimization theory towards real world problems ”
*Organized by Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
The 10th Asian Conference on Fixed Point Theory and Optimization 2018 (ACFPTO2018) will be held at the Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Chiang Mai University, Chiang Mai, Thailand, during July 16 – 18, 2018.
One of the main purposes of this conference is to Honoring the 70th birthday of Professor. Sompong Dhompongsa, who is the leader and has a great contribution in the area of fixed point theory and optimization with applications to the real world problems. Specifically, the main aim of the conference is to bring together leading experts and researchers in fixed point theory and optimization in order to assess new developments, ideas and methods in this very active, important and dynamic field of Mathematics. A special emphasis will be put on applications in related areas, as well as such sciences, as the natural sciences, economics and engineering.
*Contributions to the links between these domains as well as the solution of real-life problems are particularly appreciated.
The conference will continues the tradition of the previous fixed point theory and optimization meetings which were held in Burapa University, Chonburi (2006), Ramphaibani Rajabhat University, Chantaburi (2008), Loei Rajabhat University, Loei (2009) King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT), Bangkok (2010) Lampang Rajabhat University, Lampang, Thailand (2011) Uttaradit Rajabhat University, Uttaradit,(2012), Kasetsart University, Kamphang Saen Campus (2013), Naresuan University, Phitsunulok (2015) and King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT) (2016).
Call for Papers: The main topics are (but not limited to):
- Nonlinear Functional Analysis:
- – Fixed Point Theory and Ergodic Theory
- – Fixed-Point Approximations and Proximal-Point Algorithms
- – Nonlinear Differential Equations and Evolution Equations
- – Partial Differential Equations and their Applications
- – Geometry of Banach Spaces
- – Convex Analysis and Set-Valued Analysis
- – Fixed Point Optimization Algorithms for Convex Optimization
- – Optimization of Game Theory
- – Minimax Problems and Equilibrium Problems
- – Vector Optimization and Set Optimization
- – Nonlinear Optimization and Global Optimization
- – Combinatorial Optimization and Dynamic Programming
- – Calculus of Variations and Extremal Problems
- – Optimal Control Theory and System Theory
- – Convex Optimization and Generalized Convexity
- – Optimal Control – Theory and Applications
- – Stochastic Optimization
- – Multi-objective Optimization
- Computational and Optimization:
- – Wireless Network Optimization and Robust Optimization
- – Computational Optimization
- – Analysis and Engineering of Algorithms
- – Optimization in Industry, Business and Finance
- – Optimization in data mining
- – Optimization and Decision Making
- – Optimization Computer Vision and Image Processing
- – Optimization Computer Communications and Networks
- – Optimization Mathematics of Finance and Engineering
- – Data Mining and Neural Network
- – Supplies statistics
- – Fuzzy Optimization
- – Big data
- – Other Applications
- Other Related Topic